1. Simple stamping
2. Kiss Stamping, 1st impression onto a flat rubber plate and then from that onto the project gives a reverse image.
3. Stamping with Water Soluble Inks
brush out the image with a water brush to blur the edges and/or fill the image
Spritz the inked stamp with water before stamping
Stamp onto damp paper/card
4. Heat embossing aka wet embossing
5. Use a glue pad instead of an ink pad and sprinkle Glitter or Flock onto the image.
6. Use stamps to make impressions into embossing paste or triple embossing (layers of hot ep)
7. Use a rubber stamp or good quality polymer (Such as Clarity) as a plate and iron fantasy fibres and/or fantasy film over the design.
8. Unmounted stamping
Great on curved surfaces
Allows use of just part of the image
9. Stamping layers often used for foliage effects
10. Use one inking for multiple impressions
11. Stamping and masking
12. Repeated stamping to make borders or background patterns
13. Use Solvent inks and stamp on glass, ceramics or other non porous/glossy surfaces
14. Faux Batik technique
15. Stamping with bleach
16. Stamping with Gesso or into wet gesso
17. Stamping onto Almost Leather or Fun Foam to create embossed leather effect
18. Potato stamping.
19. Make your own 3d decoupage or 3d topper with Mandala stamp