Saturday 31 December 2016

All our December Top Picks

Hello, well this is it our last post, and with our decision to close we have saved all our December winners until last.   A great big thank you to our generous sponsor who has supported our endeavours with great generosity.   Alleystamp thank you and love to all the kittens.




Lets start with the top 3 for Any Festival and they are:






Now the top 2 for our last challenge Summer Autumn, and can I thank everyone who entered and for some of the lovely comments made on your blogs about us.    There were so few entires that we kept this to the very best 2.



This winners' post is a little late as the challenge only finished yesterday and we need time to choose our winner for the month of December.    Now for the last time out last winner is.


Loved your card Janis and all the techniques you used so very successfully.   Please send me an email zoechaos@icloud.com with AUR winner in the subject and a note of where you live.   I'll forward it onto AlleyStamp who will tell you how to claim your $15 voucher.
SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Janis, and goodbye to all of you. It's been a fun 18 months and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone around in other challenges. Thank you all for your support here and at twofers.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 and for running this challenge - I have enjoyed it and will miss it!! Best wishes to you in 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all much peace & joy in 2017. Thank you for your work & for your great sponsor! I know we'll meet in Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so VERY much!!! I am thrilled and humbled to have my card chosen as your winner on this very last challenge. Congratulations to everyone else on their fabulous projects, too!!! Many hugs and best wishes to you. I am emailing you right now!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3, congrats to the others as well.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for picking my card as one of the top picks. Congrats to Janis. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.